December in The Tropical Paradise

Like many young people who moved away from Minnesota to live in Arizona, I made the mistake of going back home a few times for the holidays. And no, I'm not talking about anything but the weather. There is a reason I left Minnesota as soon as I could, and if you live in the Phoenix area, and it's December, you know why.

And even though I haven't been back to Minnesota during the winter since the 1980s, it still makes me shiver. And it really, really, makes me appreciate being here in Glendale, Arizona right now.

Nothing much to do this month gardening-wise. This is the time to enjoy! This message was not brought to you by the Chamber of Commerce, but it could have been.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing sunflowers from Pennsylvania in Arizona

How to tell if your cycad (sago palm) is alive or dead

Rooting sago palm pups for more plants