October sunshine in The Tropical Paradise

Tourist weather is finally here in the Phoenix, Arizona area! While we locals suffer through some pretty miserable months, this time of year has what I have always called "Chamber of Commerce Weather". Just incredibly beautiful. For the next five months tourists will be paying the big bucks to enjoy the weather that I now have right in my backyard.

We got a little gentle rain last night here in Glendale, and the air is so clean and fresh it's incredible. The air has a very gentle, cool breeze, and the sun is mildly warm. This is amazing, and this is why I live here. As you can see, I have set up the chaise lounge in a nice sunny spot. I'm not going to bother with the leaves on the artificial turf right now, besides it looks more real with less maintenance. And you can see the bulbs beginning to really show some growth. Some have already started blooming, although most will wait until spring to flower. But there will be a lot of beautiful, lush, tropical foliage all winter.

My coffee is getting cold out there, I gotta go enjoy now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing sunflowers from Pennsylvania in Arizona

How to tell if your cycad (sago palm) is alive or dead

Rooting sago palm pups for more plants