Backyard view of The Tropical Paradise

Like most houses in the Phoenix, Arizona area, there is a wonderful view of the backyard because of the sliding glass doors. This side of the house gets good shade because of the combination of the eastern exposure and the overhang from the patio. I don't have any type of covering on this door at all. And it's my favorite view.

I have visited many homes in Phoenix and in California and it just makes me cringe when I see the backyard being used for storage of junk, or dead grass, or, uh, doggie droppings. This is the view that you want to see? I do have a space along the side of the house for garbage cans, miscellaneous junk that I know I'm gonna use someday, but the view to my backyard from here is meant to be enjoyed.

I like it here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing sunflowers from Pennsylvania in Arizona

How to tell if your cycad (sago palm) is alive or dead

Rooting sago palm pups for more plants