Sunrise at 33.32 degrees north latitude

It's December 11th at 7 am and the sun is starting to rise here at The Tropical Paradise. I specifically asked my real estate agent to find a house with a backyard that faced east because I wanted to have a garden. Here in Arizona it's best to have an east-facing garden so that the hottest rays of the sun hit the other side of the house.

I've been working from home for a long time now but I remember in my old *9-to-5* days in the winter how I would leave the house in the dark and then come home in the dark. In those days I looked forward to the weekend so that I could work on the garden.

It looks like it's going to be another beautiful, clear, Arizona day. I just love it here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing sunflowers from Pennsylvania in Arizona

How to tell if your cycad (sago palm) is alive or dead

Rooting sago palm pups for more plants