Dwarf snapdragon garden

I settled in the big rock that I moved from the other side of the garden, and decided that I would do a tiny winter garden for my dwarf snapdragons, which I grew from seed - and don't seem to be doing any more growing in their little plastic cells.

I like the architectural look of rocks in the garden, but I am reluctant to put one like this, with the flat top, as it encourages people to try to stand on it. I learned a few years ago that if you put in a rock that looks like a stepping-stone, people will step. So I will probably need to move this rock again later.

Anyway, this is a dry sunny area where nothing much grows in the summer, so it's been pretty neglected. For the winter months, I am hoping that it will make a nice warm place for the dwarf snapdragons. I will need to keep an eye on them!
These seeds are called *Magic Carpet*, so if it works, it should look pretty cool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing sunflowers from Pennsylvania in Arizona

How to tell if your cycad (sago palm) is alive or dead

Rooting sago palm pups for more plants