Using the Worx Electric Sweeper

I just purchased a WORX Air 18-Volt Cordless Blower/Sweeper online and it arrived today. So far, I like it. I own a very powerful corded blower/vacuum which has been collecting dust in my garage for a very long time now. I have dragged it out a few times in the last couple of years, but the hassle of using the cord, it's weight and noise, etc. was just making it less than fun for me. I had been pondering a cordless blower for a long time and this looks like it will be perfect for me.

It is surprisingly small and light, which is exactly what I wanted. The little battery charges on a stand and then snap on the blower, and off you go. It works best on hard surfaces and has plenty of power for my needs, but if you need to clear leaves out of an NFL stadium, it's not for you. It's not silent, which would be nice, but it a whole lot quieter than a full-size blower/vac.

I think I'll keep it. Macintosh, the good little wiener dog, approves, too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing sunflowers from Pennsylvania in Arizona

How to tell if your cycad (sago palm) is alive or dead

Rooting sago palm pups for more plants